Saturday, December 22, 2007

No Puedo Dormir

For some reason I cannot sleep. I crawled into bed several hours ago excited that I was going to be well-rested for tomorrow. Maybe I was a little too excited because here I am at almost 2AM still awake. :) I have tried to be productive while I was waiting for exhaustian to set in. I finished reading Glocalization (thoughts on that in a later post) and have been in prayer over some prayer requests I received today.

On the agenda tomorrow:
1. spend the morning with the Lord
2. clean the apartment
3. pack
4. meet with Ms. Kannapell
5. check tire pressures and "top off" (NASCAR terminology, hehe) fuel tank
6. work (7pm to midnight)

I leave for Fredericktown Sunday morning. If the Lord wills, I plan on leaving in time to get in town for the 11:15 service at MH. Caffeine will be required. :) So if you for some reason you are awake at 4:30 CST/5:30 EST, say a little prayer for me as I hit the road.

No comments: