Sunday, September 16, 2007

The Semester's in Full Swing

I have two tests this week; both on Thursday...ug. I also just finished two papers. I can tell that I am getting deeper in the semester. :)

I start my job tomorrow. I'm a little nervous about that.

Last Friday I hung out with a couple of girls from the seminary. We ate at a Mediterranean restuarant (the manager told us it was Persian food). I had what was called Falfasa or something like that. It was interesting, but not in a bad way. I would eat it again. :)

This evening I went with my roommate to her church picnic. Good times and good food. We went on a walk afterwards at a nearby park to enjoy this incredibly beautiful weather. We also took the scenic route back to our apartment that followed the Ohio River. Very pretty route. I recommend it. Ridiculously huge houses and very pretty scenery.

The sermon I heard today was about learning wisdom corresponding to the two chapters I read in Packer's Knowing God on wisdom. I love when God ties things together like that.

Finished Discpled Warriors today by Dr. Lawless--loved it. I just realized that I was writing very fragmented sentences right now...not sure why...too much reading I would assume. :) Back to my studies...

Memory Verse for the week(s): 1 Corinthians 15:58

No comments: