Thursday, January 29, 2009

A Snow Day in Cincinnati

Today, Sarah and I decided on a whim to go to Cincinnati and visit the Creation Museum. It was an excellent presentation of the Creation account in Genesis and of the authority of God's Word. I really liked how they contrasted God's Word with human reason. They had an exhibit of Noah's ark (below) and had a video account of the way it happened. I found their theories of how dinosaurs and pangea fit into the biblical account of creation especially interesting. They ended the tour with a video presentation of the Gospel. Very good. I would highly recommend anyone to visit it.

Also, while in Cincinnati, we stopped by Jungle Jim's. It is a crazy, international supermarket. Sarah bought some cool things. I just pushed the cart and took pictures...like of the Cereal Bowl Band (see below).
Due to recent events concerning the church where my roommate is on staff, I am upgrating my rating of The Present Future from 3 to 4 stars. This book was written because of churches like them.


Sarah & me with the Apostle Paul.

No comments: