Saturday, May 3, 2008

A Few Items of Praise

You have multiplied, O LORD my God, your wondrous deeds and your thoughts toward us; none can compare with you! I will proclaim and tell of them, yet they are more than can be told (Psalm 40:5).
The Lord has poured out His blessings upon me these past few weeks. How my heart fills with awe of His goodness and grace.
1. Remember how I turned in an insurance claim last November for hail damage on my car? :)



2. My roommate and I found a new apartment (well, townhouse actually). We are so thankful that the Lord quickly (a week and a half) provided us with a new place to live so as not to add to the stress of the end of the semester. Also, it is closer to our jobs and school which is another blessing. We move at the end of this month.
3. This past week I was awarded two scholarships. This is such a blessing from the Lord as I wasn't sure how I was going to pay for classes next year. Oh me of little faith...He always provides!
4. I was offered a third job and I prayerfully accepted.
5. I finished the biggest paper I have ever written, and now all I have left is two in-class finals! :)
On the glorious splendor of your majesty, and on your wondrous works, I will meditate (Psalm 145:5).

1 comment:

Melissa & James said...

Yay God for taking care of my sweet friend Rachel! :)