Sunday, July 19, 2009

Update on My Mom

Please continue to pray for my mom. The ER sent her home Friday with antibiotics saying that she had a severe bladder infection. The medicine made her very sick so we got her a new prescription on Saturday. My dad took her back to the ER this morning as she continued to grow worse. They admitted her this time and have relieved some of her pain with meds. She is supposed to have a colonoscopy tomorrow. She has not slept or ate much since Wednesday and has been in severe pain. The hospital decided not to do anything today since Sunday is their "day off" and they don't "do much." Thanks to those of you who have been praying. I forget that people actually read my blog so I have been surprised by the amount of people who know about her situation. Colossians 4:2.

No comments: