Saturday, November 22, 2008

Word on the Road

I made it home...in pretty good time if I say so myself. :)

The trip was much needed time with the Lord. I listened two music and three sermons. I have heard them all before multiple times and I am still amazed at the way the Lord speaks to me through them. His Word never returns void. :) What encouragement that is for evangelism and preaching. His Word is Living and Active and sharper than any two-edge sword.

I am started to feel better which I am very thankful for. Thanks to everyone for the bday and get well wishes.

The sky tonight is clear and littered with bright crystal stars. They are beautiful. I hadn't realized how much I missed seeing them until this evening. God knows every one of them by name, you know. :)

I can tell my cat missed me...she mawled my arm when I picked her up. Much more welcoming greeting than I usually get I suppose. Hehe.

Tomorrow my sister and I got to worship at MH and share in the top-secret Celebration Weekend. I am very excited!

Well, my family calls...

No comments: