Monday, November 24, 2008

Greater Things are Yet to Come

So today I went to the annual Celebration event at my home church which this year was incorporated into the regular services. I experienced the presence of Jesus Christ in a way that my soul has been longing for. This was a direct answer to last night's prayer. More than that, through these services I was reminded of the greatness of God. He is infinitely worthy and the whole Meadow Heights Church family dedicated this weekend to remembering who He is and what He has done through us this past year. Isn't it amazing that the God of the universe chooses to use us, His children, to fulfill His plans? What better way to show forth His glory! He is infinitely wise. What a privilege and blessing it was to be able to join in this celebration! I even got to share in the Lord's Supper with this church family which I have had not had the honor of doing so since I moved to Kentuckiana.

The Lord is up to great things in the Parkland through Meadow Heights Church. He is transferring people from the kingdom of darkness to the Kingdom of Light by the transforming power of the Gospel. Please keep this church and her leaders in your prayers.

Jesus Christ is God of this city and He has only just begun His work through us...

No comments: