Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Back in Fred, MO

I've been keeping the roads hot. Yesterday, I woke up in Louisville, KY, ate lunch & saw a movie with Sarah in Nashville, TN and picked up my sister in St. Louis, MO later that night. Now I am in Fredericktown until I pack up and leave for a much longer trip. :)

The Lord has graciously allowed me to pay off my credit card debt!!! The debt was a result of my own pride as I refused to ask people for help and/or take it from them when they offered it. God's way of providing for me was not my way, so I stubbornly and sinfully refused it. BUT thanks be to God that even in my ungratefulness, He provided ways for me to pay off the debt. I am so thankful that Christ gives us what we do not deserve!

...I own a Snuggie...
Haha. This is very ironic as I make fun of them hard core. My mom got two free with some purchase from a magazine, and she gave them to Kristi and me. Owning one has not raised their value in my eyes...the jokes will continue. This "blanket with sleeves" may prove to be a lifesaver, though, as my parents' house stays a cool 65 degrees or so. Burr. Just now, my mom just told my dad to turn the furnace down because "it's hot in here." I better find my Snuggie...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha that's too funny ; )