Monday, March 23, 2009

Christmas in March!

I received one of my Christmas presents in the mail a couple of weeks ago. It was the new ESV Study Bible. I am very blessed and still so excited to have it! I have been reading through the Gospels (very slowly and repeatedly) this year. I started with Mark and after reading through it four times, I am now in Luke. This new study Bible has helped me slowed down my pace even more which has helped me to see how each parable and account relates to each other. I am so thankful for God's Word!
My mom also received one of her Christmas gifts a couple of weeks ago. My sister and I bought her the new Tomb Raider video game (trust me, she really wanted this!). It was scheduled to release in late January so I made a little poem to put under the tree in its place. Well, as you have probably figured out, the release date was a little delayed...but she did get in just in time for her birthday! By the way, my mom has already beat the entire game...after only have it two weeks! Hilarity.

No comments: