Sunday, February 8, 2009

Told it to Jesus

So I had my "little talk with Jesus." Now the healing can begin. I am still so amazed by the way the Lord brings Scripture my way in times like these. As is often the case, the verse on my journal page was what I needed to hear (Isaiah 30:18). I am so thankful that the Lord is patient with me and waited on me to come to Him. Furthermore, someone commented on my blog and encouraged me with Jude 24. The Lord has been using one of the verses from the sermon I heard as well. God never ceasing to amaze me. I am so thankful for all that He is and has done for me in Christ!

I forgot to mention in my last post that I had the opportunity to go to a free concert at school by Kristyn and Keith Getty. I love their songs. They are so rich in biblical truths and stir ones heart for Jesus. It was such a blessing!

1 comment:

ilikepie said...

I've been slowly getting know of the "Getty" music as of late because of my Worship Pastor and it is for sure rich with biblical truth.