Monday, September 22, 2008

Week Ahead

Before I get into my post...We have electricity!!! It came on around 10:00 last night and we are so thankful to the Lord. :)

This means that it is time to get back into the swing of things. This week promises to be a busy one (aren't they all?) but one I am looking forward to. Here is the agenda (Lord willing of course!):
Monday: I am off the entire day...well, except for helping out Mrs. K., but I don't really consider that work.
Tuesday: Back to classes...
Wednesday: My former roommate at Mobap just moved to the area and I am heading to her place after work.
Thursday: Free ice cream at Cold Stone Creamery (YUM!) and ISF (the organization I lead at school) is hosting it's first Praying for the Nations event. We are focusing on Russia & Eastern Europe during this meeting. I look forward to learning about this region and lifting it up to the Lord will my fellow brothers and sisters in Christ.
Sometime between Thursday evening and Friday morning I am heading home. :) This is exciting for many reasons, but most of all I am missing some very dear people to me more than usual and I get my car back. My dad and I swapped cars the last time I was home because my car had a bad strut which he was unable to get off by the time I had to leave. I miss my car and my CD player and music and sermon CDs, and will be glad to have them back. :)
Friday: meeting with my pastor which I am looking forward to. Plus I get to give my sister her bday gift (Today, 9/22, is her 21st birthday...make sure to wish her a happy bday). I also plan on visiting my aunt with the intentions of sharing the gospel with her. Please pray that she will be receptive (and at home!), the Lord will give me the words to say, & that I would be sensitive to the Spirit's leading.
Saturday: no plans...maybe Meadow Heights :)
Sunday: Meadow Heights if not the night before, eating Cold Stone (again!) with my sister for her birthday & heading back to Indiana.
Homework will have to be worked in there whenever possible, of course. :)

I look forward to all that the Lord has in store this week. Following Jesus is such an adventure...my week may look like this or it may not. :) He is worth anything and everything I could possbily give up and I trust His all-wise and sovereign plan. What a wonderful and awesome and beautiful God He is!

1 comment:

Lemon Princess said...

Glad you are back & safe! I've been praying for you!! btw...I love your profile picture! So sweet!!