Saturday, May 1, 2010

R2D2 Battles the Forces of Evil

I am affectionately known here as R2 among the other Americans because one of my roommates/teammates and I share the same name. Katelyn likes to call me R2D2. I find this kind of funny since I have never seen Star Wars...though I did play Star Wars Monopoly!

Over the past two weeks I have been battling viruses on my computer. It seems the Enemy has chosen to leave my health alone and attack my computer instead. It is so annoying and completely wastes my time as I try to remedy the situation. After many hours of researching and downloading programs to heal my computer, I think I have come out victorious. Computer viruses are proof of our sinful nature. Mankind is bent on destruction (Romans 3:15). Why else would someone create ways to destroy the computers of people they don't know and will never meet? It's just evil. But praise be to God for Jesus Christ who is the Great Remedy for all mankind and for His grace in helping me to endure such trying times!  

No comments: