Sunday, July 20, 2008

"Sunshine on My Shoulders Makes Me Happy"

Tomorrow I leave for the Sunshine state. I am very excited! Disneyland, Universal Studios, the beach...sigh. This will be my first visit to Florida. After I return on Saturday, I am heading to the Show-Me-State to visit family, my church family, and pick up my sister who will be staying with me for a week or so. To top it off, next weekend in my church's See You at the Pool picnic/baptism celebration! I am so thankful to the Lord for the opportunity to attend.

Prayer Request: remember how
my cousin got married last December (2nd marriage)? He is now getting a divorce. He called me last night for advice and stuff. Please pray for me that when he calls again, the Lord will give me words to speak that will guide and comfort my cousin and cause him to see that the satisfaction he longs for can only be found in Christ.

Well, I just wanted to make a quick post since I probably won't be able to blog until after I return from these two trips.

Oh, one more thing: I have red hair.

No comments: