Tuesday, February 12, 2008

SNOW!!!


Winter has once again reared its ugly head but this time it brought with it an unexpected snow day from school. What a delight! My roommate and I took full advantage of it by hitting a nearby slope with our newly purchashed sledding devices. Since I am sick it may not have been the wisest thing I have ever done but it sure was fun! (Though I am paying for it now...)

After our sledding escapade we found ourselves at IHOP for the National Pancake Day Celebration where we indulged in some delicious, made-to-perfection pancakes.
Since then, however, I have been laying in my bed trying to recuperate from my outdoor adventure. I have downing C-Boost, which has 1200% Vitamin C in every serving, like water in at attempt to build my immune system. I trust in the Lord that I will recover soon though...and I do not regret my time outside enjoying the beautiful snow. :)


1 comment:

Alex S. Leung said...

You should try COLD-FX! While somewhat expensive comparatively to other cold/flu medicine, it's very effective (as long as you stick to its recommended dosage schedule).

Get well soon :)