Thursday, April 17, 2008

Touching Base...

So it has been like forever since I have blogged. Two reasons for this:
1. very busy with end of semester deadlines
2. Internet has been down (still only sporadically working so I better make this quick...)

This is what I've been up to since my last post:
-Spring Break (a.k.a. the appropriately named "Reading Days")
-Ate for the first time at Taco Bueno
-Went to the $1 theater
-considered getting my hair cut
-drove a Camry and a Cobalt while my car was supposed to be getting painted: will post more later
-finished almost all of my required reading for the semester
-had to replace modem, ethernet cable, and laptop power cord all in a matter of a week
-finished (with my good friend Carol) the big project for Systematic II: will post more about this later
-building stress as each day passes in which I have not started the research paper that is looming over my head
-basked in the absolutely gorgeous weather the Lord has so graciously lavished upon us
-turned in (with my roommate) an intent to vacate the apartment
-looked for new apartments (this is a prayer request)...the quest continues
-hated gas prices
-tutored students
-sold B&BW products
-met some new people
-spent some much needed quality time with the Lord

I think that about covers it. Things are busy but are going very well. The Lord is teaching me so much (see below) inside and outside of the classroom. I miss MO a lot...especially my sis and MH. Not sure when I will get to head that way again...

Lessons from the Lord: His sufficiency, trust, dependency, the cross, dying daily, sin, singleness, what it means to be a women of God, holiness, and purity

No comments: